-The winning team will receive $10,000 in scholarships to be divided evenly among its players.
I Am Ali Legacy Scholarship for Youth Athletes Requirements
• Teams must complete a team-based community service project that positively impacts the lives of others.
• All team members must participate.
• Eligible projects must take at least 1 hour of service time to complete.
• All service projects must be completed between March 15-May 15, 2017.
• Projects will be judged on their outcomes, impact, creativity, and how they celebrate the legacy and 6 Core Principles of Muhammad Ali.
• Teams must provide photos and videos of their service experience, platform forthcoming.
• Teams will be required to submit outcomes, documentation, and a narrative of their service project through the Muhammad Ali Center online reporting system.
• All final reports must be submitted through the Muhammad Ali Center online reporting system by 11:59 PM (EST) on June 1, 2017 to be eligible for the I Am Ali scholarship competition.